New Delhi: Having lost the first three matches in the sixth edition of the Pepsi Indian Premier League, Delhi Daredevils couldn’t have asked for better news going into their fourth match of the season than to have a fit-again Virender Sehwag train uninterrupted at the Ferozeshah Kotla in the Capital on Thursday.
With the match against Sunrisers Hyderabad set to be played at eight in the evening on Friday, Sehwag will have further time to warm-up ahead of the must-win clash.
Time to arrest the slide
If having a fit again Sehwag wasn’t good news enough, the icing on the cake came when Hyderabad’s strike bowler Dale Steyn skipped training on match-eve as he is suffering from health issues. While the management is certain that he will be fit for the match, bouts of vomiting on Thursday will definitely weaken him a bit.
While Hyderabad will definitely hope to get back to winning ways, after losing their last match against Royal Challengers Bangalore, Daredevils will look to finally break their losing run come Friday.
Reproduced From Mail Today. Copyright 2013. MTNPL. All rights reserved.
Sehwag’s return set to bolster Daredevils
A fit-again Virender Sehwag train uninterrupted at the Ferozeshah Kotla on the eve of the match against the Sunrisers.By Baidurjo Bhose | Mail Today – Fri 12 Apr, 2013 9:56 AM IST
- SL won by 2 wkts.vs. SLPAK2nd ODIFri, Dec 20, 2013Dubai, United Arab EmiratesPakistan vs Sri Lanka ODI ...
- PAK won by 11 runsvs. SLPAK1st ODIWed, Dec 18, 2013Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesPakistan vs Sri Lanka ODI ...
- AUS won by 150 runsvs. ENGAUS3rd TestFri, Dec 13, 2013Perth, AustraliaThe Ashes 2013-14...
- Upcoming matchvs. SLPAK3rd ODISun, Dec 22, 2013Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesPakistan vs Sri Lanka ODI ...
- vs. SLPAK4th ODIWed, Dec 25, 2013Wed, Dec 25, 2013Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesPakistan vs Sri Lanka ODI ...
- vs. ENGAUS4th TestWed, Dec 25, 2013Wed, Dec 25, 2013Melbourne, AustraliaThe Ashes 2013-14...
1 - 4 of 20