London, Feb. 5 (ANI): Victoria Beckham's lip ring, which she sported during a pop performance in 2001, has been voted as the biggest celebrity fashion disaster of this century.
Her footie ace husband David didn't fare much better either with his cornrow hairstyle, which he wore in 2003, coming second in the poll, the Daily Mail reported.
According to the survey by Central Contracts which asked 1000 people to name the worst celebrity style catastrophes since 2000, Lady Gaga's controversial meat dress at the 2010 VMA's was third on the list.
Reality star Kim Kardashian's immodest dress sense came in fourth place as people who were surveyed couldn't single out any particular outfit, instead citing "everything" that she wore as a fashion disaster.
Rapper Nicki Minaj - famous for her bold and outlandish colour - was also criticized for her overall wardrobe choices and placed at fifth place.
Also among the top ten was singer Tulisa Contostavlos for a garish pink dress, which she wore last year, while Angelina Jolie came seventh for the split dress that she wore to the Oscars, which was widely mocked thanks to the pose she adopted on the red carpet.
Simon Cowell was at eighth place for his high waisted trousers and low cut t-shirts and singer Kanye West came ninth for his red leather outfit, which he wore to perform in 2010.
Top ten celeb fashion disasters of this century are:
1. Victoria Beckham (lip ring) - 20 percent
2. David Beckham (cornrows) - 19 percent
3. Lady Gaga (meat dress) - 16 percent
4. Kim Kardashian (everything) - 14 percent
5. Nicki Minaj (everything) - 10 percent
6. Tulisa (pink dress) - 9 percent
7. Angelina Jolie (split dress) - 5 percent
8. Simon Cowell (everything) - 4 percent
9. Kanye West (red leather) - 2 percent
10. Katy Perry (West Ham outfit) - 1 percent (ANI)