2 cups - Rice
1 litre - Amul Milk
200g - Mawa
100g- Gud (Jaggery)
200ml - Amul Cream
To taste - Sugar
50g - Kaju Paste
2-3 pods - Elaichi Powder (Green Cardamom)
Few strands - Kesar (Saffron)
2 tbsp - Gulabjal (Rosewater)
In an earthen pot, boil basmati rice with milk.
When the rice is cooked, one by one add gud, kaju paste, mawa, sugar, Amul cream and elaichi powder.
Stir continuously till all elements are mixed with rice.
Mix few saffron stand in 1 tablespoon of milk and add saffron in rice mix.
Once Kesar flavor is infused, take the pot off the flame and add gulabjal.
MasterChef recipes: Saundhi Meethas
We bring to you a bunch of recipes from the Masterchefs themselves. Make sure you try out this recipe out at home.MasterChef Article – Tue 16 Apr, 2013 5:16 PM IST
- AUS won by 218 runsvs. ENGAUS2nd TestThu, Dec 05, 2013Adelaide, AustraliaThe Ashes 2013-14...
- PAK won by 6 wkts.vs. PAKAFGOne-off T20ISun, Dec 08, 2013Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan vs Pakistan T2...
- SA won by 134 runsvs. INDSA2nd ODISun, Dec 08, 2013Durban, South AfricaIndia in South Africa ODI ...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. WINZ2nd TestTue, Dec 10, 2013Wellington, New ZealandWest Indies in New Zealand...
- Upcoming matchvs. INDSA3rd ODIWed, Dec 11, 2013Centurion, South AfricaIndia in South Africa ODI ...
- vs. SLPAK1st T20IWed, Dec 11, 2013Wed, Dec 11, 2013Dubai, United Arab EmiratesPakistan vs Sri Lanka T20 ...
1 - 4 of 20