For the Wrap:
1 cup - Sooji (Semolina)
1 cup - Curd
A handful of - Chopped coriander
3-4 - Green Chilies
1 pkt - Eno
To taste - Red Chili powder
To taste - Salt
For frying - Oil
1 tbsp - Mayonnaise
For the tikki mix:
1 - Green Chilli
1 small piece - Ginger
1 cup - Onion
1 cup - Capsicum
½ cup - Green Olives
¼ cup - Red Chilli Powder
2 cups - Blanched and chopped red tomatoes
1 tsp - Mayonnaise
¾ tbsp - Ketchup
8-10 - Mushrooms
100g - Paneer
A few drops - Oregano
To taste - Dhaniya (Coriander) powder
1 small bunch - Fresh Coriander
Few springs - Mint
For the Chutney:
Small ball - Thick extract of Imli (tamarind)
To taste - Salt
To taste - Black pepper
1 tbsp - Sugar
To make the wrap: Spread the oil on a pan. In a bowl, combine the sooji, curd, chopped coriander, red chilli powder, green chilies and salt. Add a little water to make a batter. Into this batter add eno and mix. Spread this mixture (like you would to make a dosa) over the heated pan and fry till cooked.
Sprinkle the chopped paneer over the wrap and cook for two minutes more or till the colour of the paneer has changed slightly. Remove from the pan and set aside.
To make the tikki mix: Heat oil in a pan and fry the green chili, mushroom, chopped ginger, chopped onion, chopped capsicum, olives for two minutes.
When lightly fried, add pizza sauce, mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, salt, oregano, red chili powder and a little water. At the end, add chopped paneer, dhaniya powder and chopped fresh coriander.
To make the chutney: In a saucepan, simmer the tamarind extract until thick. Add salt, sugar, black pepper.
To assemble: spread mayonnaise over the wrap and layer the tikki mixture over it. Add a ring of onion, tomato. Sprinkle with chopped coriander and roll. Garnish with a few sprigs of coriander and mint.
Here are the 12 finalists of MasterChef - Kitchen Ke Superstar - Get to know them better.
For more exciting recipes simply log on to
Or to access recipes on your mobile simply
Dial 1800 267 0700
MasterChef Recipes: Mast Masala Suziya
We bring to you a bunch of recipes from the Masterchefs themselves. Make sure you try out this recipe out at home.MasterChef Article – Wed 3 Apr, 2013 4:20 PM IST
- WI won by 5 wkts.vs. ENGWI2nd T20ITue, Mar 11, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- WI won by 27 runsvs. ENGWI1st T20ISun, Mar 09, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- vs. AUSSA1st T20IMatch abandonedSun, Mar 09, 2014Port Elizabeth, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. AUSSA2nd T20IWed, Mar 12, 2014Durban, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
- Upcoming matchvs. ENGWI3rd T20IThu, Mar 13, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- Upcoming matchvs. AUSSA3rd T20IFri, Mar 14, 2014Centurion, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
1 - 4 of 20