4 tbsp - Ghee
250g - Paneer cut into cubes
1 tsp - Jeera (cumin)
1 tsp - Khada Dhaniya (Coriander Seeds)
2 sticks - Dalchini (Cinnamon)
2 pods - Elaich (Cardamom)
2 - Lavang (Cloves)
1 tsp - Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 tsp - Haldi (Turmeric Powder)
1 tsp - Red Chili Powder
1 tsp - Garam Masala Powder
1 - Green Capsicum, cut into slices
1 - Red Capsicum, cut into slices
1 - Yellow Capsicum, cut into slices
1 tsp - Cashew Paste (Cashew nuts grinded with water)
½ cup - Amul Cream
To taste - Salt
Heat ghee in a pan and fry the paneer. Set aside.
Heat ghee in another pan and put in the jeera, dhaniya, dal chini, clove and cardamom and fry till the jeera crackles. Add the ginger-garlic paste, haldi powder and red chili powder and fry till it turns golden brown. Add the fried paneer and the sliced capsicum and fry for another 2 minutes.
Finally add the cashew paste and cream and cook for a little longer.
For more exciting recipes simply log on to
Or to access recipes on your mobile simply
Dial 1800 267 0700
MasterChef Recipes - Kadai Paneer
We bring to you a bunch of recipes from the Masterchefs themselves. Make sure you try out this recipe out at home.MasterChef Article – Mon 25 Mar, 2013 2:19 PM IST
- WI won by 27 runsvs. ENGWI1st T20ISun, Mar 09, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- vs. AUSSA1st T20IMatch abandonedSun, Mar 09, 2014Port Elizabeth, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
- SL won by 5 wkts.vs. PAKSLFinalSat, Mar 08, 2014Mirpur, BangladeshAsia Cup, 2014...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. ENGWI2nd T20ITue, Mar 11, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- Upcoming matchvs. AUSSA2nd T20IWed, Mar 12, 2014Durban, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
- vs. ENGWI3rd T20IThu, Mar 13, 2014Thu, Mar 13, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
1 - 4 of 20