New Delhi, Jan 7 (IANS) A Delhi court Monday ordered in-camera proceedings in the hearing of the Dec 16 gang-rape case following an "unprecedented situation" in the courtroom. The court also restrained the media from publishing any news related to the case without court permission.
Explore Related Content
- Three truckers held for Manali gang-rape of US national
- Woman shot after gang rape
- Dec 16 gangrape case: Cop identifies three accused
- Three held in Manali gang-rape were Nepalis, say police
- US national's gang-rape: Himachal Police file chargesheet
- Mamata loses cool with villagers protesting gang-rape
- Mamata shouts at anti-rape protestors
- Rape victim assaulted in court …India Newzstreet
- live match SA 175/10 (38.4 Overs)vs. SAENG1st Semi FinalLIVECurrent Run Rate 4.52London, EnglandICC Champions Trophy, 2013...
- Upcoming matchvs. SLIND2nd Semi FinalThu, Jun 20, 2013Cardiff, EnglandICC Champions Trophy, 2013...
- vs. T.B.CT.B.CFinalSun, Jun 23, 2013Sun, Jun 23, 2013Birmingham, EnglandICC Champions Trophy, 2013...
- vs. NZENG1st T20ITue, Jun 25, 2013Tue, Jun 25, 2013London, EnglandNew Zealand in England T20...
1 - 4 of 20