London, Jan. 9 (ANI): David Beckham has the hairstyle that most men would like to emulate, a new study has revealed.
The study surveying 2000 men, found that as many as one in ten men attempted to keep up with the footie ace's crop, whether it was shaved, pony-tailed, plaited, corn-rowed or mo-hawked, the Daily Mail reported.
The 'Take That' frontman Gary Barlow came in at second position and Robert Pattinson grabbed the third place.
The study, conducted by hair brand Fudge, ranked cycling Olympic champion Bradley Wiggins fourth with 3.6 percent of the votes.
Harry Styles missed out on a place in the top five and finished sixth with only 2.5 percent of the vote.
Top ten most desirable men's hairstyles are:
1. David Beckham - 11 percent
2. Gary Barlow - 8 percent
3. Robert Pattinson - 4.1 percent
4. Bradley Wiggins - 3.6 percent
5. Brad Pitt - 3 percent
6. Harry Styles - 2.5 percent
7. Will.i.am- 2.2 percent
8. Snoop Dogg - 1.75 percent
9. Bradley Cooper- 1.2 percent
10. Russell Brand - 1.2 percent (ANI)