- Daredevils want IPL-7 to be held in India
There is speculation that some matches, if not the entire IPL, could be played abroad if the dates of the general elections clash with that of the T20 competition, traditionally … More »Daredevils want IPL-7 to be held in India
- James Faulkner out of Perth Test
Australia captain Michael Clarke said he was confident paceman Ryan Harris would be fit to face England in the third Ashes test on Friday but all-rounder James Faulkner … More »James Faulkner out of Perth Test
- 'Have to ensure we play a good game'
England captain Alastair Cook insisted his under-pressure team was as hungry as ever and did not need lifting, despite being crushed in the first two Ashes Tests by … More »'Have to ensure we play a good game'
- Afridi stars in Pakistan's T20 win over Sri Lanka
Pakistan beat Sri Lanka by three wickets in the first Twenty20 international in a thrilling finish at Dubai stadium on Wednesday. More »Afridi stars in Pakistan's T20 win over Sri Lanka
- Sahara alleges tender was rigged
Sahara India Pariwar has squarely blamed BCCI president N. Srinivasan for the breakdown in the relationship between the two entities, saying the latter’s ego was the … More »Sahara alleges tender was rigged
- England not scared of Johnson, insists Flower
Coach Andy Flower insists England are not scared of firebrand paceman Mitchell Johnson and that the team's dismal record in Perth will have no bearing on the outcome … More »England not scared of Johnson, insists Flower
- Australia look to seal dramatic Ashes turnaround
Australia look poised to seal one of the great turnarounds in Ashes history when they take on reeling England in Perth from Friday after bulldozing their way to a 2-0 … More »Australia look to seal dramatic Ashes turnaround
- 'Go out there and deliver'
The time for mincing words and looking for positives in defeat are over and England have no choice but to stand up and fight to save the Ashes, wicketkeeper Matt Prior … More »'Go out there and deliver'
- Pakistan players risk homesickness
Pakistan's nomadic cricketers need to resume home internationals to avoid the risk of stress-related illness brought about by long absences away from their families, … More »Pakistan players risk homesickness
- 'Indian bowlers no threat for South Africa'
Fanie de Villiers does not expect the Indian pacers to trouble the home batsman in the upcoming two-Test series as most of them lack pace and have no experience of the … More »'Indian bowlers no threat for South Africa'
- Bangladesh unrest a threat to World Twenty20, admit hosts
Over 70 people have died in violent protests since October. More »Bangladesh unrest a threat to World Twenty20, admit hosts
- In-form Taylor makes sloppy Windies pay
Ross Taylor scored his 10th test century and surpassed 4,000 career runs to anchor New Zealand's 307 for six at the close of play on the first day of the second test … More »In-form Taylor makes sloppy Windies pay
- PAK won by 3 wkts.vs. SLPAK1st T20IWed, Dec 11, 2013Dubai, United Arab EmiratesPakistan vs Sri Lanka T20 ...
- Match abandonedvs. INDSA3rd ODIWed, Dec 11, 2013Centurion, South AfricaIndia in South Africa ODI ...
- AUS won by 218 runsvs. ENGAUS2nd TestThu, Dec 05, 2013Adelaide, AustraliaThe Ashes 2013-14...
- live match WI 158/4 (37 Overs)vs. WINZ2nd TestLIVENZ 441/10;Wellington, New ZealandWest Indies in New Zealand...
1 - 4 of 20
1 - 4 of 42