- Will 'Champions' win back the fans?
On the eve of the last edition of the Champions Trophy, set to begin within a week in England, Indian cricket is again mired in the fixing controversy. More »Will 'Champions' win back the fans?
- Tendulkar out of IPL with hand injury
Sachin Tendulkar will not take further part in the Indian Premier League owing to an injury on his left hand, his team Mumbai Indians said Wednesday. More »Tendulkar out of IPL with hand injury
- Warner defends self for Twitter rant
David Warner regretted not keeping a lid on his outrage but maintained he had to defend himself after his image was used in a report condemning the IPL. More »Warner defends self for Twitter rant
- Government wants BCCI to be transparent
Sports minister Jitendra Singh, however, wants that there should be certain minimum level of transparency and accountability that federations like the Indian cricket … More »Government wants BCCI to be transparent
- Sahara to blame for arbitration failure
The BCCI blamed Sahara Adventure Sports Limited for the failure of the arbitration and said it "cannot be held responsible" for the breakdown of the process. More »Sahara to blame for arbitration failure
- Vettori set for dramatic Test recall
New Zealand's Daniel Vettori is on the verge of making a dramatic return to Test cricket as the Black Caps bid for a series-levelling win against England at Headingl … More »Vettori set for dramatic Test recall
- England eye NZ Test series win
England will look to seal a series win over New Zealand in the second and final test starting at Headingley on Friday before turning their attention to Australia in July. … More »England eye NZ Test series win
- Khawaja looks to nail down Test spot
Usman Khawaja says he is desperate to emerge from the periphery and consolidate a regular spot in the Australian team for this year's Ashes series against England. More »Khawaja looks to nail down Test spot
- 'Selection key to Chennai's success'
Coach Stephen Fleming credited his Chennai Super Kings' success to correct team selection and the loyalty the franchise has shown to the players. More »'Selection key to Chennai's success'
- Wagner wants England to 'hate him'
New Zealand's Neil Wagner said Wednesday he wanted to make England's batsmen "hate him" and "get in their face" as the Black Caps look to square the Test series with … More »Wagner wants England to 'hate him'
- No live matches are in progress.
1 - 4 of 20
- LIVEQualifier 2 - 24th May, KolkataPredict Now!RAJCurrent oddsMUM48%52%2000157292Point invested2155419323
1 - 4 of 10