Established in 1931, it is a very small ground with a capacity of just over 4000. A ground famous for its county tournaments, it hosted a National League match between Surrey and Warwickshire in 2000 as part of the school’s 400th anniversary celebrations. Matches here are mostly held during the summer holidays, to encourage more kids to play. The only permanent structure is the pavilion, which houses the majority of spectators, on one side of the ground is a massive grass bank topped by large trees. It provides an excellent view and shelter from the crude weather.