Named after the river Trent, this premise is shared by the Nottingham County Cricket Club and the Notts County Football Club. Established in 1841, it has a capacity of 15, 350. The ground has undergone some significant developments over the years. The office block of Trent Bridge was built after a corner of the ground was sold off to make money. Of late, the Radcliffe Road and the Fox Road stands have made this ground one of the best viewing grounds in the country, thanks to their architectural brilliance. It hosted its first Test between England and Australia from June 1-3, 1899 and the first ODI between England and Pakistan on August 31, 1974.