- Don't trivialise war, your counter to Gurmehar wrong Says Tharoor to Sehwag
New Delhi, Feb 28 (CRICKETNMORE): Amid a raging debate over Delhi University student Gurmehar Kaur blaming war and not Pakistan for the death of her Army officer father in the Kargil war, Congress MP Shashi Tharoor on Tuesday voiced regret over cricketer Virender Sehwag's move to "trivialise a serious issue like war". Gujarat Lions pacer Nathu Singh to use India camp experience in IPL 10 More »
- Cricketer Parvez Rasool defends himself after national anthem row
New Delhi, Feb 28 (CRICKETNMORE): Jammu and Kashmir cricket all-rounder Parvez Rasool on Tuesday defended himself against criticism for chewing gum when the national anthem was played before a Twenty20 International (T20I) cricket match between India and England, saying sports should not be involved in politics. Gujarat Lions pacer Nathu Singh to use India camp experience in IPL 10 More »
- Mohammed Shami sends out a message of support for the Indian team post the Pune Test loss
Shami is right now in rehab at the NCA. More »
- Twitter Q&A: David Warner answers fans' queries after Pune Test
The Australian star showed his lighter side while interacting with fans on Twitter after Australia's convincing win in Pune. More »
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. SANZ4th ODIWed, Mar 01, 2017Hamilton, New ZealandSouth Africa in New Zealan...
- Upcoming matchvs. IREUAE1st ODIThu, Mar 02, 2017Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIreland vs United Arab Emi...
- vs. ENGWI1st ODIFri, Mar 03, 2017Fri, Mar 03, 2017Antigua, West IndiesEngland in West Indies ODI...